Monday, August 1, 2011

Day Seven! (One week!)

It's been a week since I started and here are a few things that I've noted that I need to fix:
1)I need to up the mph on the treadmill. 4mph isn't doing it.
2)I lowered the pounds on my hand wieghts when I workout. 5 to 3lbs. My shoulders HURT and not in a good way. More reps with a smaller weight is more effective then less reps with a heavier weight (to tone).
3)I took measurements of my body since I'm not trying to lost pounds - just trying to tone. I was thinking about taking before and after pics, but I would never post them so I didn't see a point. Maybe I will just for me. Ehh.. we'll see.

This morning Becky, Heidi, Ali, and Mary worked out to Jackie Warner again. This is definitely a must have DVD for you to use at home. Especially for those of you that have kids and can only spare 30 min!


I didn't run on the treadmill though. Mooootivatioooon. The kids were SUUUUPER high-maintence today, so after I put them to bed and crawled up on the couch with a few oreos and a tall glass of milk and piddled around on pinterest (another addiction..). I'm actually going to go to bed now. 9:45p is the earliest I've gone to bed in MONTHS! <--- something else that needs to change if I want to get back into shape.
Good sleep=a well rested body and mind!
(I organized my menus for this week and mostly ever dish is HEALTHY. I'll share that with you tomorrow.)
Nighty Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment