Monday, August 1, 2011

Day umm.. oh crud.

Wow. Look at me... all NOT blogging. I need to do a quick catch-up.

Friday I worked out with Becky and Ali. We did Denise Austin's Pilaties for Every Body. This is a great DVD for working out if you don't want to jump all over the place. *You will still get your butt kicked.* I'm always sore after this one too. It does require a chair and an elastic band.. thingy. I love this lady to death, but she talks during the WHOLE thing NON-STOP, but I guess that's why volume control was invented. ;)

I hopped on the treadmill later on that day for 30 min. 4mph isn't really doing much anymore. I didn't get sweaty or out of breath at all. I just need to push it a little more and actually JOG.

Saturday and Sunday I did NOTHING. <---- not cool.

Weekends are hard. They're full of cleaning, grocery shopping, and getting ready for the Sabbath. I guess i could've squeezed in a 10-20 min workout, but I didn't really try. <--again, not cool!

SO, here we are at the beginning of a new week. I found a few new workout buddies that will be joining us this week. YEAH! I'm excited to get back in the game.

Oh oh oh!! My friend Catharine gave me a few good and HEALTHY recipes to try. I'll share them with you once I've made them.

Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment