Friday, August 5, 2011

I think..

I think I'm going about this fitness regime the wrong way. I'm trying to tackle so many areas of the body at once and I'm getting so overwhelmed and frustrated that I can't get everything done at once. I do a workout in the morning and then *try* and run in the afternoon. I think I should try focusing on one portion of the body and branch out to the other portions that I would like to tackle. (Please correct me if I'm wrong here!)

Soo... I'm going to focus on cardio and my bottom half for the next couple of weeks. I'll still workout with weights and do some ab exercises ever other day just to get those muscles moving as well.

I'll actually RUN on the treadmill in the mornings and then do my workouts with my friends afterwards. I netflixed Jillian Michael's Backside for Beginners and I'm excited to try that out!

No comments:

Post a Comment