Monday, July 25, 2011

Day UNO!

Soooo.. I did wake up early-ish.

7:15AM!!

(I'm pathetic.)

I didn't get to run this morning, BUT it was for a good reason. A friend of mine contacted me late last night and asked if I could watch her kiddos around 7:30AM. No prob!!

The kiddos and I (and a friend) walked around the zoo for a few hours this morning. When we got home, Jack took his nap and the kiddos crashed on the couch and watched a movie while I got on the treadmill. Ohh yeee-uhh! I was distracted with Facebook and Pinterest for the first 45 min. (That's talent right there ----> treadmill and on the laptop!) Then my hips started to BUUURN, (it has something to do with my hips almost seperating when I was preggo with Jack), BUT i sucked it up and finished the last 15 minutes.




Today's Workout:
3 hours of leisurely walking...and standing.. :)
60 minutes on the treadmill. Level 3 incline. 4mph. 4 miles.  (cooldown is 3mph)

*I'm not too worried about speed at the moment. Once I build up some endurance then I'll work on how fast I'm going.*
Something that I REALLY need to work on: NUTRITION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment